- Products We Offer
- Pre-Fabricated and Pr-Engineered Concrete System
Pre-Fabricated and Pr-Engineered Concrete System
Our range of products include foam concrete.
Get Latest Price
Due to our honest business standards and transparent deals, we are steadily making our way to the platform of success by offering Foam Concrete. Excellent in strength and durability, our offered foam concrete are processed with the help of ultra-modern machinery and technology. These foam concrete are chemically balanced in nature and are free from harmful gases. We deliver these foam concrete in well-defined time frame to meet the customer satisfaction. These foam concrete is highly demanded and appreciated due to its excellent thermal insulation properties.
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Cubic Meter|
- High workability
- Low self-weight
- Foamolite derived from foam concrete is a material which consists primarily of a cement based mortar mixed with at least 20% of volume air
- It possesses high workability, low self-weight, zero consumption of aggregate, controlled low strength and excellent thermal insulation properties
- It can have a range of dry densities, typically from 600 kg/m3 to 1600 kg/m3 and a range of compressive strengths, 1 MPa to 5 MPa
Applications of Foamolite:
- Building Partition Walls: Wall panels can be made for partition and Non load bearing walls. They can be made with almost any dimensions.
- Floor Screed: Foamolite can be used for floor screeds, creating a flat surface on uneven ground and raising & floor levels
- Void Filling:Foamolite is a perfect void filling material because of its placement characteristic.
- Roof Insulation: Foamolite is used extensively for roof insulation and for making a slope on flat roofs. It has good thermal insulation properties and because it is lightweight foamolite does not impose a large loading on the building
- Road Sub-Base: Foamolite is being used road sub base on a bridge. Foamolite is lightweight so that the loading imposed on the bridge is minimised
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback