Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Cubic Meter|
Due to our honest business standards and transparent deals, we are steadily making our way to the platform of success by offering Foam Concrete
. Excellent in strength and durability, our offered foam concrete are processed with the help of ultra-modern machinery and technology. These foam concrete are chemically balanced in nature and are free from harmful gases. We deliver these foam concrete in well-defined time frame to meet the customer satisfaction. These foam concrete is highly demanded and appreciated due to its excellent thermal insulation properties.Features:
- High workability
- Low self-weight
- Foamolite derived from foam concrete is a material which consists primarily of a cement based mortar mixed with at least 20% of volume air
- It possesses high workability, low self-weight, zero consumption of aggregate, controlled low strength and excellent thermal insulation properties
- It can have a range of dry densities, typically from 600 kg/m3 to 1600 kg/m3 and a range of compressive strengths, 1 MPa to 5 MPa
Applications of Foamolite:
- Building Partition Walls: Wall panels can be made for partition and Non load bearing walls. They can be made with almost any dimensions.
- Floor Screed: Foamolite can be used for floor screeds, creating a flat surface on uneven ground and raising & floor levels
- Void Filling:Foamolite is a perfect void filling material because of its placement characteristic.
- Roof Insulation: Foamolite is used extensively for roof insulation and for making a slope on flat roofs. It has good thermal insulation properties and because it is lightweight foamolite does not impose a large loading on the building
- Road Sub-Base: Foamolite is being used road sub base on a bridge. Foamolite is lightweight so that the loading imposed on the bridge is minimised